> hello,

          I am using Tess4j for tesseract-OCR. I have traineddata for
passport's mrz. While I am trying to read mrz portion of image am getting
spaces in the output. For example, In image contains "CLIFFORD" and I am
getting "CLI F FORD" as a output. Please help me to solve this problem.Can
 someone explain me how tesseract adds this spaces in the output.Thanks in
advance.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/aedc7c40-6910-40e4-a5ae-84b6877506dc%40googlegroups.com.