Training can take long and can crash again later too.

You can try training without shape clustering also, mftraining I think will
create a flat shape table in that case.

You can compare both.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduXutLa0FFfV7rH5xnvhNQHCdkP2M7h4ZRfZfh9ceqszhQ%40mail.gmail.com.