Hi everybody,

I want to get the distance between an input handwritten character image and
the target character . In other words, I want to calculate the difference
between handwritten character and printed character, for example, distance
0 means they are very similar , distance 1 means they are totally unlike
same character. Is it possible to get this with Tesseract? or there is
other better method to do it?