Hi eveyone,  i got an issue during running tesseract without debugging
(ctrl+F5) in vs2015. vs2015 warn me that debug/zlib.lib is not a valid
win32 program and just stop running while building (F7) is totally ok and
pass.

The compling instruction i followed is:
"3.04.01 If you have Visual Studio 2015, checkout the repository at *Leptonica
1.73 for Visual Studio 2015 which has the solution for Tesseract also*
<https://github.com/peirick/VS2015_Tesseract> and click on
build_tesseract.bat. After that you still need to download the language
packs."(see:*https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/Compiling*
<https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/Compiling>).

I just downloaded the "VS2015_Tesseract-master.zip" according the
instrucion above, released the file and run the tesseract.sln with vs2015.
Did i miss somthing? I have no clue about how to solve this problem.Plz
help & really thanx a lot!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/e73078af-4986-419c-9166-d4f5a3403c8f%40googlegroups.com.