Thanks Shree

I already check the link
but when i run
 the following command it generate error
as follow:
C:\Users\emz>cppan --build pvt.cppan.demo.google.tesseract-master
No such file or directory, trying to build as package
Reading package specs...
dependency 'pvt.cppan.demo.unicode.icu.data' not found

C:\Users\emz>cd tesseract

C:\Users\emz\tesseract>cppan
Reading package specs...
dependency 'pvt.cppan.demo.unicode.icu.data' not found

note : when i run
the following command
Run cppan --build pvt.cppan.demo.google.tesseract-master
it crashed in the first run
then it always produce the mentioned error in  red
dependency 'pvt.cppan.demo.unicode.icu.data' not found
بتاريخ الأربعاء، 18 يناير، 2017 4:43:32 م UTC+2، كتب shree:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/5394fbdf-19e3-450b-8e74-47ee3b1c4428%40googlegroups.com.