cppan crash
the first problem appear again when unpack the following module
Unpacking  : pvt.cppan.demo.unicode.icu.common-58.2.0...

here the steps i did
git clone https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract.git
cd tesseract
cppan

note at the beging of execution of cppan command it says there are new
version of client
should now i run cppan --self-upgarde

بتاريخ الخميس، 23 فبراير، 2017 6:12:57 م UTC+2، كتب Egor Pugin:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/1a31ce66-761f-4d2a-b319-76881254b394%40googlegroups.com.