You can try download the source and compile. Then
replace libtesseract304.dll with libtesseract400.dll, which you generate
from Tesseract 4.00alpha source, and try compile again. Make sure to run
the unit tests to ensure the library will work as expected.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/6c452d3b-a4b4-4dfa-9b2d-6c0f68c6e405%40googlegroups.com.