you have not responded to zdenko's suggestion to provide output of

ldd tesseract

or

ldd /usr/local/bin/tesseract

(use the location of tesseract, which you can find by

which tesseract)

ShreeDevi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduUMPR%2BG60bGx_i1MYUt-DoYys5rKmtLtzD1z%2B_PpLYBVw%40mail.gmail.com.