https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/AddOns

has link to traineddata for digital seven fonts.

https://github.com/arturaugusto/display_ocr

You can download various digital seven fonts, create traineing data images
and train - all in Jtessboxeditor. Use 3.0x version

ShreeDevi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduW7pCzF245W-0630CEDbrts3KZjkWFjefwM7_rnn3A8XQ%40mail.gmail.com.