Saurabh,

It depends on what you want to do with the bash script.

Here is a sample of a script I used to compare results using diff tessdata
files by looping thru a set of image files. Google the bash commands to
figure out what they do!

#!/bin/bash
set -vx
export TESSDATA_PREFIX=/mnt/c/Users/User/shree/tesseract-ocr

    img_files=$(ls *.jpeg)
    for img_file in ${img_files}; do
        time tesseract ${img_file} ${img_file%.*}-ssd  -l ssd
        time tesseract ${img_file} ${img_file%.*}-ssdsmall  --psm 6 --oem 1
-l ssdsmall
        time tesseract ${img_file} ${img_file%.*}-eng  --psm 6 --oem 1 -l
eng
    done

ShreeDevi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduWM5M%2BnQ%3Dbg_3EV%2Bbj6ViXYVCMgNWprQA6uwWr3vzdGuw%40mail.gmail.com.