The command was the following:

tesseract -l eng --oem 1 --psm 0 a.jpg stdout

As far as where it occurred exactly, I can't tell.  I have been able to
reproduce this with multiple jpgs - let me know if you need any further info

tesseract --version shows

tesseract 4.00.00alpha
leptonica-1.74.1
libjpeg 8d (libjpeg-turbo 1.5.0) : libpng 1.2.54 : libtiff 4.0.6 : zlib
1.2.8

Pritam

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/e9a62f9f-cf72-4081-8ace-695dd6e3cd53%40googlegroups.com.