If you want to OCR an invoice like the sample you posted, just use the
eng.traineddata and OCR the page. You do not need to do any training.

Here is the output I get

8633 0410 NO RP 11 07122015 NNNNNYNN 01 000001 0001 Page 2 Of 3

Did you know?

Your Comcast Business Internet

service gives you access to millions

of WiFi hotspots with the fastest WiFi

and even more coverage. Find out

more at businesscomcast.com/wifi.

Need help? We’re here for you.

9 Visit business.comcast.com/help

Call 1-800—391 -3000

Billing support

Open 6 am-9 pm MTN, Mon through Fri

and 7 am—8 pm Sat

Technical support

Open 24 hours, 7 days a week

Did you know?

Never miss a payment with text alerts.

Receive text message reminders when your

bill is ready to pay or past due. Sign up at

business.comcast.com/myaccount.

Your bill is ready

Please notify us immediately with any

questions regarding charges billed to your

account. Comcast will issue a credit or

refund for any verified billing error which is

brought to our attention within sixty (60) days

of the bill.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Additional payment options Moving? Let us help.

Automatic payment

Sign up at business.comcast.com/myaccount

a Oniine

Visit business.comcast.com/myaccount