Which version of Tesseract. Which o/s?

If all your text is in tungsten-semibold, have you tried training with just
that font?

- excuse the brevity, sent from mobile

On 22-Apr-2017 12:50 AM, "James Abney" <abne...@gmail.com> wrote:

The font is tungsten semibold

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 2:08:53 PM UTC-4, James Abney wrote:

> I'm having issues with tesseract dealing with the number 9 and 8
> especially when they are next to each other. This is really the only issue
> I have. Even when ocr a tiff file it shows 123456789 as 123456788. I will
> link an example. Any help is appreciated. The following image is an example
> where my software using tesseract interprets the 899B8993B as 88888-838.
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-HF3RzbqMD6I/WPo8RYC6GaI/AAAAAAAAAJg/phkq6dgtvSE5f3upJQrfowEp1vyW8TQXwCLcB/s1600/troublewith98.png>

msgid/tesseract-ocr/4a0c2a52-3eb5-4884-9371-111a6fbea73b%40googlegroups.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/4a0c2a52-3eb5-4884-9371-111a6fbea73b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduWUnv6MSrujgzZwq9kkWpJXom4Rc1sHzBbvKF-s8-ZC%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com.