we tried but for some word and font, it is not so good and we decied train 
it 

On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 7:30:04 PM UTC+4:30, shree wrote:
>
> Please try the ocr with new tessdata/best/far.traineddata - farsi - 
> persian and provide your feedback for Ray to improve the training.
>
> ShreeDevi
> ____________________________________________________________
> भजन - कीर्तन - आरती @ http://bhajans.ramparivar.com
>
> On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 6:40 PM, Ava Nimaee <beigy....@gmail.com 
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> Thanks alot.
>> Im so sorry beacuse i strart train tesseract 4.0 for persian and i dont 
>> have any experiance about it. i've tried alot. but i face alot of error.
>> Many thanks for your assistance in our project 
>>
>> On Friday, August 4, 2017 at 4:12:34 PM UTC+4:30, shree wrote:
>>>
>>> ​Please check tesseract training wiki for new instructions.
>>>
>>> https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/TrainingTesseract-4.00
>>>
>>> Use the latest code from github.​
>>>
>>> ShreeDevi
>>> ____________________________________________________________
>>> भजन - कीर्तन - आरती @ http://bhajans.ramparivar.com
>>>
>>> On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 5:03 PM, Ava Nimaee <beigy....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hi sorry i have an error 
>>>> can you help me?
>>>> I use this syntax:
>>>> lstmtraining -U ../tesstutorial/englayer_from_eng/eng.unicharset \
>>>>   --script_dir langdata --debug_interval 0 \
>>>>   --continue_from   ../tesstutorial/englayer_from_eng/eng.lstm \
>>>>   --append_index 5 --net_spec '[Lfx256 O1c105]' \
>>>>   --model_output ../tesstutorial/englayer_from_eng/englayer \
>>>>   --train_listfile ../tesstutorial/engtrain/eng.training_files.txt \
>>>>   --eval_listfile ../tesstutorial/engeval/eng.training_files.txt \
>>>>   --max_iterations 50000
>>>> but take an error :
>>>> Failed to load list of training filenames from 
>>>> ../tesstutorial/engtrain/eng.training_files.txt
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "tesseract-ocr" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to tesseract-oc...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> To post to this group, send email to tesser...@googlegroups.com.
>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tesseract-ocr.
>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit 
>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/986d017a-b04a-442b-8cfe-877aed950858%40googlegroups.com
>>>>  
>>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/986d017a-b04a-442b-8cfe-877aed950858%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>>> .
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "tesseract-ocr" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to tesseract-oc...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
>> To post to this group, send email to tesser...@googlegroups.com 
>> <javascript:>.
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tesseract-ocr.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit 
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/406f2fde-bbbb-4f86-b152-0b4358eaaeb7%40googlegroups.com
>>  
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/406f2fde-bbbb-4f86-b152-0b4358eaaeb7%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tesseract-ocr" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to tesseract-ocr+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tesseract-ocr.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/03bcdac4-ab33-41d7-9428-3799d03e7e46%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to