yes, you said me and i clone last tesseract-master and insatll it and
leptoica again and make tiff and box file and unicharest and then use this
syntax:
training/tesstrain.sh \
  --fonts_dir /usr/share/fonts \
  --lang eng  \
  --training_text langdata/eng/eng.training_text \
  --linedata_only \
  --noextract_font_properties  --langdata_dir langdata \
  --tessdata_dir ./tessdata \
  --fontlist "Times New Roman," \
  --output_dir tesstutorial/engtrian
training/tesstrain.sh \
  --fonts_dir /usr/share/fonts \
  --lang eng  \
  --training_text langdata/eng/eng.training_text \
  --linedata_only \
  --noextract_font_properties  --langdata_dir langdata \
  --tessdata_dir ./tessdata \
  --output_dir tesstutorial/engeval
and finally i use the last code that i said took error.
and for last syntax i put langdata/eng on folder of engtrian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/a9e00cdf-64d2-4cfe-9ff8-de931c34d798%40googlegroups.com.