While running `tesseract --version` it shows

tesseract 3.05.01
>  leptonica-1.74
>   libpng 1.2.54 : zlib 1.2.8

I have successfully run `make traning` and `sudo make training-install`.

Then while running the below command

> training/text2image --text=training_text.txt
> --outputbase=eng.Siyamrupali.exp0 --font='Siyam Rupali'
> --fonts_dir=/usr/share/fonts

There caused the below error :

> Error in pixWriteTiff: function not present
> Rendered page 0 to file eng.Siyamrupali.exp0.tif

Is there any way to solve the issue ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/c10e5d05-7a71-4a69-94d7-918baf778d58%40googlegroups.com.