Alas, MATLAB wraps tesseract with its ocr() function and doesn't seem to
allow passing parameters related to dictionary words to the underlying
function. Perhaps I'll have to bypass their implementation and call a
separate installation of tesseract directly.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/fc909d53-038f-4d61-9326-0f038eed5b8a%40googlegroups.com.