Hi Frederic

What you are looking for is possible, but tesseract might not serve your
purpose. It is a topic of Natural Language Processing. Tesseract is an OCR
so what it does is just reads out the text in an image. Tesseract dosen't
know meaning to any word and if thats the case, how can someone read out
the image that you will provide and then differentiate the names from other
text. Hope you get what I mean.
You can look a way in NLP to solve your purpose.
Revert back for any queries.
Keep up the good work.

Regards
Adarsh