Can you please suggest a way to print a newline instead of FF. I am able to
print any character other than formfeed by using the " -c
page_separator="Hello" " option, but i don't know how to print a newline.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Adarsh

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/8d9e5c41-2fd4-43ea-9091-85bc6bc3087a%40googlegroups.com.