> tessdata repo supports both --oem 0 and --oem 1, but the files are older
and may NOT be fully compatible with current code.

The results may vary depending on language and oem used. I have NOT tested
this much, since newer traineddata give better accuracy for Indian
languages.

ShreeDevi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduVg-mr01FcNEtN7w3O69aOYmwFTXhDwyMiiUMwprqjyhA%40mail.gmail.com.