<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-S3qwasLc740/WqgRdYjdqEI/AAAAAAAAM1o/00RsqOd-uD4JSgcaOsG1ltYuyUdT6xHSwCLcBGAs/s1600/error.png>

Hi. I got the message from runnig tesseract from my tuned
traineddata(korean)

1) Whenver I use tesseract , tesseract always give me a message = "Warning
. Invalid resolution 0 dip. Using Constant(e.g 30, 70, 80 , 120,...) instead

Is it oK?

2) I'm using my korean tuned fine tuned traineddata ....but, always give
message like that " Error opening data file ~~~~ /chi_tra.trainddata "
please make sure the TESSDATA_PREFIX environment varialbe

Is it OK?

shree you teach me ///refer to kor.config

and I saw the kor.config.. so I must refer to kor.config

tessedit_load_sublangs chi_tra <--------

so I must to download chi_tra.traineddata in my tessdata folder and When I
trained korean traineddata , I must train chi_tra.traineddata ???

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/b68aeb24-510d-4957-b8ba-dc5a66a08c31%40googlegroups.com.