Hi. I got the message from runnig tesseract from my tuned

1) Whenver I use tesseract , tesseract always give me a message = "Warning
. Invalid resolution 0 dip. Using Constant(e.g 30, 70, 80 , 120,...) instead

Is it oK?

2) I'm using my korean tuned fine tuned traineddata ....but, always give
message like that " Error opening data file ~~~~ /chi_tra.trainddata "
please make sure the TESSDATA_PREFIX environment varialbe

Is it OK?

shree you teach me ///refer to kor.config

and I saw the kor.config.. so I must refer to kor.config

tessedit_load_sublangs chi_tra <--------

so I must to download chi_tra.traineddata in my tessdata folder and When I
trained korean traineddata , I must train chi_tra.traineddata ???