Platform: MAC OS X
Tesseract: 4.0.0-beta.1-69-g10f4

Wen I execute a command like:

SCROLLVIEW_PATH=~/projects/tesseract/java \
  ~/projects/tesseract/training/lstmtraining \
    --debug_interval 100 \
    --continue_from ~/projects/ocr/training/kortrain/kor_from_full/kor.lstm
\
    --traineddata
~/projects/ocr/training/kortrain/new_train/kor/kor.traineddata \
    --append_index 5 \
    --net_spec '[Lfx256 O1c111]' \
    --model_output ~/projects/ocr/training/kortrain/kor_from_full/base \
    --train_listfile
~/projects/ocr/training/kortrain/new_train/kor.training_files.txt \
    --eval_listfile
~/projects/ocr/training/kortrain/eval/kor.training_files.txt \
    --target_error_rate 1
&>~/projects/ocr/training/kortrain/kor_from_full/basetrain.log

I have "--train_listfile" that tells the location of my training files for
each font and I have "--eval_listfile" that I suppose is the location for
the training files used to test the result of the training.

So my doubt is:
1 - Why I'm training with the fonts "A", "B" and "C" but testing with the
fonts "D", "E" and "F"?
2 - And if I need to test using the same fonts, then why do I need to pass
2 times the same file?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/532b2514-ff7d-4c2c-998a-d61a2aee653a%40googlegroups.com.