Hi,

I am trying to train Tesseract-3.05 for a new language.

I am processing images using PIL and then need some post processing on the
predicted text. For this I am using python. I use a python-tesseract
wrapper in my python code to return the box file data in the form of a
dictionary.

My question is this: When I train tesseract on my local machine, do such
wrappers also give me an updated output? Or will training tesseract
separately have no effect on the output of the wrapper? If this is true (no
effect) how can I update the wrapper so that it gives me updated output
after every round of training?

I am working on Ubuntu 16.04, tesseract-3.05, python-2.7 and using
Pytesseract/tesserocr.

Best Regards
Mehul

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/a5493a0b-d30c-4e7c-96af-3911d68e2fb7%40googlegroups.com.