BLAZIKEN-M RAPIDASH-M VICTREEBEL-M SHRRPEDO-M PORYGON-I-M  RAZELF-M

with

 tesseract -v
tesseract 4.0.0-beta.1-133-g5435c
 leptonica-1.76.0
  libjpeg 8d (libjpeg-turbo 1.3.0) : libpng 1.2.50 : libtiff 4.0.3 : zlib
1.2.8 : libopenjp2 2.3.0
 Found AVX
 Found SSE

tesseract names.png - --tessdata-dir ./tessdata_best
Warning. Invalid resolution 0 dpi. Using 70 instead.
Estimating resolution as 547
BLAZIKEN-M RAPIDASH-M VICTREEBEL-M SHRRPEDO-M PORYGON-I-M  RAZELF-M

Which version of tesseract are you using?

ShreeDevi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAG2NduV%2BhWxicE7n82e3VrzuBmGe5wFhTaHAEp2Gf-Yeb5ievg%40mail.gmail.com.