*[SOLVED] changed the language from 'hin+eng' to 'hin'In this case
selection of language also matters -* I was processing image with
lang=hin+eng, but it was giving the same error (mentioned in this post)

As English text was less in the image so I changed lang=hin and I got the
expected result.

        Tesseract in = new ReadImageText().getTesseractInstance("C:/Program
Files (x86)/Tesseract-OCR/tessdata/", "hin");
        try {
            String resultText = in.doOCR(new
File("C:/EA/app-result/im/01-001/34/0.png"));
            log.info("resultText {}", resultText);
        } catch (TesseractException e) {
            // TODO Auto-generated catch block
            e.printStackTrace();