hi ShreeDevi

Thanks.

I tested the 2 models that you have provided. The accuracy on samples
without noise were about 98% but on scanned samples or captured images,
were about 80%.
but still it didn't work on different fonts.
Could u send all files that needed for training models? I want fine tune
the model with more fonts and diacritics .

best regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/fe15cedc-0a2a-41fc-ac3c-b80df458a509%40googlegroups.com.