Hi,

I installed pytesseract by using Anaconda

conda install -c simonflueckiger tesserocr

The path to Anaconda is :C:\Users\Tan\Anaconda3\

The path to tesseract package is :
C:\Users\Tan\Anaconda3\Lib\site-packages\tesserocr

However when I start up Jupyter notebook and run :

import tesserocr

print(tesserocr.image_to_text(image))

I get error:

RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call
last)<ipython-input-12-bd27261f0d8c> in <module>()----> 1
print(tesserocr.image_to_text(imagee))
tesserocr.pyx in tesserocr._tesserocr.image_to_text()
RuntimeError: Failed to init API, possibly an invalid tessdata path:
C:\Users\Tan\Anaconda3\

How do I solve this problem?

Thanks

Abel