Impressive! I thought we would need to do a lot of work in order to reach that stage??.

The "??" in the text correspond to an unknown character to me, I also can't find it among the available unicode characters.
It's certainly 100% not part of the text. Probably indicator of new chapter.
Maybe we could use paragraph sign § symbol for it?

This is very exciting, how do we access the work you have done so far and add to it?
Thanks a lot

ⲁⲩⲱ ⲟⲛ ⲁⲓ̈ⲧⲣⲉⲩ ⲣ̄ ⲥⲟⲟⲩ ⲛ̄ ⲉⲃⲟⲧ ⲉⲩⲕⲏⲧ ⲉ ϩⲃⲟⲩⲣ
ⲉⲩⲉⲓⲣⲉ ⲛ̄ ⲛⲉ ϩⲃⲏⲩⲉ ⲛ̄ ⲛⲉⲩⲁⲡⲟⲧⲉⲗⲉⲥⲙⲁ ⲙⲛ̄ ⲛⲉⲩ–
ⲥⲭⲏⲙⲁ ⲧⲏⲣⲟⲩ· ϫⲉ ⲕⲁⲥ ϩⲛ̄ ⲟⲩ ϩⲃⲁ ⲉⲩⲉⲣ̄ ϩⲃⲁ·
ⲁⲩⲱ ϩⲛ̄ ⲟⲩ ⲡⲗⲁⲛⲏ ⲉⲩⲉⲡⲗⲁⲛⲁ ⲛ̄ϭⲓ ⲛ ⲁⲣⲭⲱ̄ ⲉⲧ
ϣⲟⲟⲡ ϩⲛ̄ ⲛ ⲁⲓⲱ̄ ⲁⲩⲱ ϩⲛ̄ ⲛⲉⲩⲥⲫⲁⲓⲣⲁ ⲁⲩⲱ ϩⲛ̄  5
ⲛⲉⲩⲙ̄ⲡⲏⲩⲉ· ⲁⲩⲱ ϩⲛ̄ ⲛⲉⲩⲧⲟⲡⲟⲥ ⲧⲏⲣⲟⲩ· ϫⲉ ⲕⲁⲥ ⲛ̄
ⲛⲉⲩⲛⲟⲓ̈ ⲛ̄ ⲧⲉⲩϭⲓⲛⲙⲟⲟϣⲉ ⲙ̄ⲙⲓⲛ ⲙ̄ⲙⲟ–
?? ⲟⲩ: ⲁⲥϣⲱⲡⲉ ϭⲉ ⲛ̄ⲧⲉⲣⲉ ⲓ̄ⲥ̄ ⲟⲩⲱ ⲉϥϫⲱ ⲛ̄
ⲡⲉⲓ̈ ϣⲁϫⲉ ⲉⲣⲉ ⲫⲓⲗⲓⲡⲡⲟⲥ ϩⲙⲟⲟⲥ ⲉϥⲥϩⲁⲓ̈ ⲛ̄ ϣⲁϫⲉ
ⲗ̄ⲁ̄ ⲁ. ⲛⲓⲙ ⲉⲧ ⲉⲣⲉ ⲓ̄ⲥ̄ ϫⲱ ⲙ̄ⲙⲟⲟⲩ; ⲁⲥϣⲱⲡⲉ ϭⲉ ⲙⲛ̄ⲛ̄ⲥⲁ 10