I have also updated the image to have everything as the same font/size/etc,
but still, tesseract just says "Error during processing." with seemingly
zero information as to why.

Has anyone ever experienced this? If I can't find anything else out, I
guess I'll just have to step through the page processing code and add in a
bunch of printf statements just to see where tesseract is blowing up, which
seems a bit overkill.

-- James

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/26e2884b-e09a-4b5d-8033-5aef7afad1c6%40googlegroups.com.