Hi all,

I'm new to pytesseract.

I tried to use image_to_string method with two identical image. Image A is
saved by screen grab and then Image.save. I applied image_to_string to A,
it returns nothing.

Then I use photoshop to load the same image and save as a copy, imgae B. I
applied image_to_string to B, it worked !!!

It's so strange, I don't know why. I tried several times, every time it
only works on the copy saved by photoshop or other software such as
sceenshot app.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/b17d1327-6bcd-43c5-81e4-247405074881%40googlegroups.com.