I know, actually I am master in lstm. I want to resolve all error and then
train big text.
By version alpha, I trained about 1000 line and it is not so bad. But in
version beta 4 I got many error.
In alpha,
# Use LSTM
tessedit_ocr_engine_mode 1
tessedit_pageseg_mode 6

# Arabic page layout variables
segment_nonalphabetic_script 1

# Avoid dropping rows
textord_noise_rowratio 20.0
textord_noise_syfract 0.6

textord_min_linesize 2.5

# Avoid over-estimating intra-word spacing at both row and
# block levels when using old to method
tosp_old_to_method T
tosp_old_to_constrain_sp_kn T
tosp_old_sp_kn_th_factor 4.0

tosp_only_small_gaps_for_kern T
tosp_use_pre_chopping T
 I used all these, but now my model doesn't learn.
Has any thing changed in beta 4 for example text2image?

Zohreh Khosrobeygi
University of Tehran, 2016
Tel: +989196042887
khosrobeygi.zo...@ut.ac.ir <khosrobeygi.zoh...@ut.ac.ir>