Tesseract approach is to not re-compress/change image type of input image
in pdf creation.
So you need to use other tools for creating smaller pdf.

Zdenko

ut 13. 11. 2018 o 7:49 <xtron1...@gmail.com> napĂ­sal(a):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAJbzG8z7hoFg5KiRm3LPc9m0JHpijSL69%2BswsALzYEZ_o9Bx5Q%40mail.gmail.com.