Your explanation is quite strange for me: you want to build application
that use tesseract in environment where you can not build/install
tesseract???

Anyway it your problem: installed header your can find here:

https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/blob/267b79982d64e48d11eaa99ee2618106662a9b10/CMakeLists.txt#L319

Minimum of the header will depend on maxim of tesseract usage ;-) e.g.
capi.h header will be needed if you will use it C-API... ocrclass.h should
be needed only in case you want to use progress/cancel function etc.

Zdenko

so 24. 11. 2018 o 15:57 'Yuliana Zigangirova' via tesseract-ocr <
tesseract-ocr@googlegroups.com> napísal(a):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAJbzG8xF_idJ%2BwHiFmf1D-cdDCOy4rQSqwo_9s%2BbWrT00YS5FA%40mail.gmail.com.