Did you try have a look at
https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/APIExample#example-of-iterator-over-the-classifier-choices-for-a-single-symbol
?

PS: I am not sure how it works with 4.00, but it in 3.0x era it provided
alternative option for symbols...

Zdenko

st 2. 1. 2019 o 7:56 Daniel Rembiszewski <gilth...@gmail.com> napĂ­sal(a):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/CAJbzG8xnU32ZsVdC3krCxTza-eGkj-9q4zQQbU8gfjCt%3D%3D%3D6%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.