I am trying to read a character with pyTesseract but the orientation is not
right so I put the image a loop every step the image is rotating 5 angles
and Tesseract gives an estimated character. The problem is which character
is the true one. How can I learn this? Can I use Tesseract confidence rate?

img_before = cv2.imread('test.jpg')
cv2.imshow("Before", img_before)
key = cv2.waitKey(0)

angles = []
median_angle = np.median(angles)for i in range(0,360,5):
    img_rotated = ndimage.rotate(img_before, i)
    cv2.imshow('rato' , img_rotated)
    msg = p.image_to_string(img_rotated,config='--psm 10')
    if(len(msg) <= 1):
        print(msg)

    cv2.waitKey(0)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/99f78c77-fca1-4b33-a977-42ec05f3e467%40googlegroups.com.