hello shree
i am confused. can you explain precisely what i must to do?
i perform a fine tune on fas.traineddata and after
training fas.lstm, fas.lstm-number-dawg, fas.lstm-punc-dawg, fas.lstm-recoder
and etc. are achieved. now when i copy fas.traineddata to tessdata folder
an execute tesseract command, "Failed to load any lstm-specific dictionaries"
appears and ocr output is not good.
best regards

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tesseract-ocr/9e5abfb0-f565-44bc-9acf-649f6114fbec%40googlegroups.com.