Hey,

Using @shreeshrii's excellent examples at
https://github.com/Shreeshrii/tessdata_shreetest, I've fine tuned on a
single monospace font with a giant pile of representative data. With very
little effort the recognition results have been significantly better than
using the stock english data -- just a few errors per page. Thanks so much!

However, I'd like to get even closer to zero errors. I've been trying to
constrain my problem in an effort to get better results:

   - Known monospaced font, font size, page size
   - Known character set (ASCII)
   - Data layout is fairly consistent

Are there configuration settings that I can use to provide hints to
tesseract about the nature of the data? I don't really want it to do layout
or blocks or anything particularly fancy, I just want it to recognize all
the text and give it to me. I've been using page segment mode 6 (Assume a
single uniform block of text). I've been going through the wiki but I
haven't been able to make much more progress there.

Thanks for any tips!

Dustin