This is out scope of this forum.
BTW: right answer is: like any other command like tool.
Based on your last posts: you try so skip learning phase e.g. to understand
what are doing, understand tools are you using etc. This is wrong approach.

Zdenko

ne 22. 9. 2019 o 19:28 Clint William Theron <theronclintwill...@gmail.com>
napĂ­sal(a):