Check with the tesseract tessdata_best at github there is one
urd.traineddata file. Try to run using that. (or just click the below link)

*urd.traineddata
<https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tessdata_best/blob/master/urd.traineddata>
file*

If it doesn't work then you may have to create your own urd.traineddata
file, which could be done going through the tesseract wiki, Training
Tesseract - 4.0
<https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/wiki/TrainingTesseract-4.00>