Thanks, Zdenko,

because tesseract has not "yet" a well working well trained Fraktur version
around, ...not even the version form the university of Mannheim

...that's why I said to myself i need to learn this and do it myself...
I come from 30 years of graphical background, and studied Physics
before,.... which will help here for sure,.....

but I need a massive amount fo guidance and pointers to start this...
naturally

I will read through your links,.... Thanks for those !!