Hi Zdenko,

very good job! i've tried so many image manipulation, but this was the
wrong way for the problems 1-3. the idea with the uzn file is great and i
think the perfect solution. Thanks :-)

i can confirm that scaling these image doesn't helped (more than 30 pixel
per letter is the right explanation).

what do you mean with the "end" traineddata? i have the "eng" traineddata
and can't find "end.traineddata" - neither on google.

i've tested it your files and the result is perfect. thank you, thank you,
thank you!

Am Samstag, 5. Oktober 2019 20:24:08 UTC+2 schrieb zdenop:

> First image has several problems:
>
>    1. not straight baseline
>    2. different font size
>    3. table like structure
>    4. amount/digits fields
>

> 1-3  could be solved with custom layout analyze e.g. splitting image to
> individual parts and sending them to tesseract via API or uzn file.
>
> There was analyze (you can found it in forum) that suggest not to use
> letters higher than 30 pixels,so I also resized input image.
>
> LSTM engine is not (always) good at OCR of amount field, so I suggest to
> use legacy engine for this image (you will need end.trainneddata from
> tessdata repository).
>
> Here is result:
> tesseract 1_input_r.png - --psm 4 --oem 2
> UZN file 1_input_r.uzn loaded.
> 15.
>
> 16.
>
> 17.
>
> 18.
>
> 19.
>
> Sophie
> Mitglied
>
> DerNick03
> Mitglied
>
> Joko
> Mitglied
>
> Jens
> Mitglied
>
> Christian
> Mitglied
>
> 76
>
> 51
>
> 0
>
> 0
>

> Zdenko
>

> so 5. 10. 2019 o 18:27 test0r man <test0r...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> napísal(a):
>
>> thanks for your test. i set the border with imagemagick for a better
>> result on the first image. tesseract detects with psm 6 all numbers right,
>> but only on the second image. have you tried the first image too?
>>

>> Am Samstag, 5. Oktober 2019 14:52:15 UTC+2 schrieb zdenop:
>>>

>>> tesseract 2_input_cropped.png - --psm 6 --oem 0
>>> 6.
>>> 7.
>>> 8.
>>> 9.