I'm trying to deactivate the tesseract dictionary, but I don't get it. I'm
using tesseract 5.0.0 and use the Python code below. I read about the
parameters load_system_dawg and load_freq_dawg to change them in the
config, but I don't know how to do this exactly. Can someone give me more
details how to do this?

import pytesseract
import argparse
import cv2
import os

# construct the argument parse and parse the arguments
ap = argparse.ArgumentParser()
ap.add_argument("-i", "--image", required=True,
    help="path to input image to be OCR'd")
args = vars(ap.parse_args())

# load the example image and convert it to grayscale
image = cv2.imread(args["image"])
gray = cv2.cvtColor(image, cv2.COLOR_BGR2GRAY)

# write the grayscale image to disk as a temporary file so we can
# apply OCR to it
filename = "{}.png".format(os.getpid())
cv2.imwrite(filename, gray)

# load the image as a PIL/Pillow image, apply OCR, and then delete
# the temporary file
text = pytesseract.image_to_string(gray, lang='eng', config='--psm 6')
print("Output: " + text)