Hi all
     I find a good command that contain the info I need.
     pytesseract.image_to_data
     that will show a lot of information about the pic
     So now I just need try to soft the
     "left"    "top"     "width"   "height"  by  text info
     but with this command will show that a string type
      I try to change to tsv but the format not a good.....
     Could any provide any advice for me how to solve this?

BR
Luffy

luffy monky <luffy.mo...@gmail.com> 於 2019年12月23日 週一 下午9:57寫道: