Hello!

So as the title mentions I have a problem with the recognition of only
digits on images which will be taken automatically.
I attached 4 files
2 original screenshots and 2 with higher contrast.
Tesseract wont be able to recognize anything from the original ones but is
able to recognize the numbers from the ones which higher contrast.

My problem is that it also recgonizes the little coins as numbers.
The Gold Coin as 1, the silver and copper coin as 4

Is there a way to fix this via training or is there a better way? (I´ve
never used tesseract and tesseract training before)
I am using Windows 10 + Tesseract 5

Thanks for any feedback