IMO you miss the point. Tesseract is OCR engine with very limited text
detection capability (e.g. it works fine for book scans or simple
documents with minimum graphics element.
Your pictures are very complex with a lot of graphics - so you need to
remove them or first run text detection algorithm and pass only text area
to tesseract.

Other option is to use complex solution like google vision[1] .

[1] https://cloud.google.com/vision/

Zdenko

ut 28. 4. 2020 o 20:50 payel roy <smithpa...@gmail.com> napísal(a):

> Hi  Zdenko
>
> Thanks for your email. I already tried with multiple combination changing
> different parameters. However I am still not able to get text from the
> image. Attached my pre-processing code, which I am running before using
> tesseract. But however I am unable to get text still. Please help.
>
> On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 at 23:57, Zdenko Podobny <zde...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://tesseract-ocr.github.io/tessdoc/ImproveQuality.html
>>
>> Zdenko
>>

>> ut 28. 4. 2020 o 20:26 payel roy <smithpa...@gmail.com> napísal(a):
>>
>>> Hi Team,
>>>
>>> I am new to Tessaract. Following the code snippet. While running it, I
>>> can't get result back from Tesseract on the detect texts. Please help.
>>>
>>> #!/usr/bin/python
>>>
>>> import cv2
>>> import pytesseract
>>> import sys