Hello,everyone:
      Currently I use the "https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesstrain "
project for training my own dataset.
I use this command,
make unicharset lists training MODEL_NAME=foo TESSDATA=./tessdata_best
GROUND_TRUTH_DIR=./data/foo-ground-truth
PSM=7
I encounter one error that tell me loss of the "radical-stroke.txt" file,so
I put the /langdata_lstm/radical-stroke.txt into the data folder and try
run the command again.I seems okay at this moment.
But I still have some questions:
1.What does "radical-stroke.txt" used for?I can see it contains five
digital each lines like this
19886 3 23 6 3
19737 13 10 20 6
19736 17 7 0 6