> Do you use lstm or legacy engine?

lstm.

I can find a couple of Noah Metzger patches:

https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/commit/c350077b96077fa50fefe97fbaed04014407f0f1

and
https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/pull/2576

etc, but they've all been merged into master. As far as I can tell from his
github, all his patches have been pulled in.

I'm using master.

Crap bounding boxes really knock the effectiveness of Tesseract as a
library :(

Thanks.