I just read the documentation, perhaps goes like that:

Tables recognitions

It is known tesseract has problem to recognize text/data from tables (see
issues
tracker <https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/issues>) without custom
segmenation/layout analyze. You can try to use/test Sintun proposal
<https://github.com/tesseract-ocr/tesseract/issues/1714#issuecomment-588183356>
or
get idea for Text Extraction from a Table Image, using PyTesseract and
OpenCV
<https://fazlurnu.com/2020/06/23/text-extraction-from-a-table-image-using-pytesseract-and-opencv>
/code for Text-Extraction-Table-Image
<https://github.com/fazlurnu/Text-Extraction-Table-Image>