Hi,

I have investigated on trying to detect language automatically.
I referred to these links. Thank you, Merlijin.
https://archive.org/services/docs/api/ocr.html#autonomous-mode
https://git.archive.org/www/tesseract/-/blob/master/main.py#L757

So in my analysis, it used OSD of tesseract engine to detect layout and
script.
After detect script, it detects languages on the script.

So I tried to use OSD engine mode based on textfairy which is Android OCR
app based on tesseract 4.1.1.
But it doesn't work and I can't make sure how I can use OSD engine mode in
Android.
I set 'osd' as language option string and used osd.traindata and set
'OEM_OSD_ONLY' as engine mode.
But it doesn't work.

Hope anyone can help you to use OSD engine mode in Android.

Thank you.
Best,
Charles.