We are focused on providing source code and not binary packages, so most
probably we will not provide it.
IMO you do not need tesseract.dll, as itself it would not help you. Maybe
it will be better if you describe what exactly you try to do/achieve.
Building tesseract is no big deal (just few minutes, depending on your
experience/targets) .e.g with sw, vcpkg [1], or just cmake and
VS/clang[2][3][4]

[1] https://tesseract-ocr.github.io/tessdoc/Compiling.html#windows
[2]
http://sk-spell.sk.cx/building-tesseract-and-leptonica-with-cmake-and-clang-on-windows